This is a plugin for ASkyBlock V2.9.9 and later. It requires ASkyBlock and Dynmap to run. It adds a layer to Dynmap in the ASkyBlock and ASkyBlock Nether worlds to show island claims, names and island level. The web page pop ups can be customized in the similar way that other Dynmap plugins like the WorldGuard one.
- Make sure you have ASkyBlock and Dynmap installed.
- Copy this plugin jar file into your plugins folder
- Restart your server
- Edit the config yml file how you like
- You should be done!
Source code can be found here.
This plugin utilizes a plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server’s version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin’s version
- The server’s version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
Visit mcstats.org if you would like to learn more about the stats collected. Go into /plugins/PluginMetrics/config yml to disable stat collecting if you wish.