We use this plugin to display our images that are placed on maps better, a good example of this can be seen in the hexagon world spawn.
InvisibleItemFrames is, you guessed it. A simple plugin where you can toggle the visibility of Item Frames. No config needed apart from changing messages to anything you want!
- Plug & Play. Just drop in the plugins folder.
- Command to toggle Item Frame visibility.
- Hex colors in supported Minecraft versions.
- Edit Mode where you can right-click Item Frames to toggle visibility.
- Commands to toggle an Item Frame you’re looking at.
- Highly efficient with performance in mind since the start and highly optimized.
- Supports protection plugins such as WorldGuard and GriefPrevention.
COMMANDS & PERMISSIONS
- /ITF Basic command to show usage/help
- /ITF Toggle Toggle the visibility of Item Frames (Bypassses protection plugins)
- /ITF ToggleMode Toggle the editing mode where you can right-click Item Frames to toggle their visibility. (Supports protection plugins, so you can give this to players)
- invisibleitemframes.command.toggle Permission to use /ITF Toggle
- invisibleitemframes.command.togglemode Permission to use /ITF Togglemode